Okay, so it may have taken me a little more than an hour to make these, but that's only because I had to chase a one year old around in the process. You can definitely make them in under an hour without any distractions. :)
This tutorial is for a double window. I used a burlap table runner (that I had from Walker's birthday party) that was about 18" X 15' from Hobby Lobby in the wedding section. I was going to use the Stitch Witchery no sew tape, until a lady at the store convinced me I could sew with burlap without any problems and she was right! Anyway, here is how to make the curtains.
1. Cut the burlap in half and pin your raw edge up about 1 inch.
(Burlap ravels terribly so be careful!)
2. Sew along the raw edge.
3. Fold your sewn edge up about one inch and pin.
4. Sew along the inner folded edge.
5. Now, fold your top edge down about 2 inches (or however much you need to fit your curtain rod) and pin.
6. Sew along the inner folded edge and your done!
7. Repeat process with second piece.