I received this in an e-mail and thought it was important enough to pass along. Enjoy!
A pencil maker told his pencils 5 important lessons
before putting them in their box:
1. Everything you do will leave a mark.
2. You can correct the mistakes you make.
3. What's on the inside is what's important.
4. In life, you will undergo painful sharpening,
which will only make you better.
5. To be the best pencil, you must allow yourself
to be guided by the hand that holds you.
We all need constant sharpening. You're a special person with unique God-give talents and abilities. Only you can fulfill the purpose for which you were born to accomplish. Never allow yourself to be discouraged and feel that your life doesn't matter, like the pencil the most important part of who you are is what's inside of you. Always allow yourself to be guided by the hand of God.
I hope this encourages you in some way today! May God bless you!